The goal of the physician relations department is to promote positive medical staff relationships and satisfaction with RWMC and to facilitate effective communications with referring health care professionals.
The physician liaison can help doctors and their staffs become familiar with system services, ease their access to system resources and providers, and address hospital-related issues.
- Addressing physician concerns with the hospital
- Scheduling new physician orientation and hospital tours
- Visiting physician offices
- Recruiting new physicians to the hospital and assisting private practices with recruitment needs
- New Physician Ventures and Partnerships
- Providing information about hospital services
- Providing information regarding CME programs
- Hosting office staff luncheons to answer questions about hospital services (hours of operation, reimbursement, billing, access, practice management etc.)
- Recommending service improvements
Contact our physician liaison if you have any questions about Roger Williams Medial Center or would like to arrange for a personal visit by our liaison.