When you or a loved one are seeking care for an addiction or psychiatric illness, you want to feel safe and secure. You want to know you are in the hands of experienced medical professionals defined by commitment and compassion. That is why our behavioral medicine program delivers individualized care for anyone seeking help with an addiction or psychiatric issue.
Oftentimes, people with these illnesses have related medical issues. Our programs are located inside Roger Williams Medical Center, which means patients have access to a full range of medical services should the need arise. Knowing their loved ones are being treated in this safe environment gives families invaluable peace of mind.
Our comprehensive behavioral health programs at Roger Williams include:
- A 15-bed alcohol & drug detoxification unit for patients suffering from alcohol and drug addiction
- A partial hospitalization program for patients with ongoing treatment needs
- A 12-bed geriatric psychiatry unit serving the mental health needs of patients over 65
- A 12-bed dual diagnosis unit for patients with acute psychiatric illness and addictive disorders
- A four-week series of support meetings for families and friends of loved ones with addiction.