Pulmonary Function Testing
- Monday-Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm
- Pulmonary Function Laboratory: 401-456-2057
- Scheduling/Reports: 401-456-2538
- Routine pulmonary function testing including complete spirometry, residual air, and diffused lung capacity.
- Cardiac/pulmonary stress testing performed under supervision of critical care physician.
The pulmonary function technologist is licensed as a respiratory care practitioner; the medical director is board certified in pulmonary and internal medicine; and the cardiac/pulmonary stress testing physician is board certified in internal, pulmonary, and critical care medicine.
- Joint Commission of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO)