Stroke Center Local Resources
American Heart/Stroke Association
- Address: 222 Richmond Street | Providence, RI 02903-4228
- Phone: 401-330-1700
Rhode Island Health Center Association
- Address: 235 Promenade Street, Suite 104 | Providence, RI 02908
- Phone: 401-274-1771
- Progresso Latino provided outreach, prevention and education for the Latino Community
- Phone: 401-728-5920
Rhode Island Tobacco Control Resource Center Website
- Address: 260 West Exchange Street, Suite 1028 | Providence, RI 02903
- Phone: 401-421-6487 | 1-800-LUNG-USA (toll free)
Provides prescription relief to all Rhode Island Residents. Anyone not able to access the RIRX website, or otherwise obtain a member card, can visit any CVS/PHARMACY location in Rhode Island. Simply ask the pharmacist to process your prescription through the RIRX program.
Rhode Island Department on Aging and Elder Services Website
Dedicated to helping older adults remain active, healthy and live independently. Works with local, state and national organizations and resources for older adults to provide a continuum of care and services to promote successful aging.